How to install 5W LED Underdoor Laser Projection Logo Courtesy Light
These 5W LED Underdoor Projection Logo Lights are Modifystreet’s newest item in 2012. Our underdoor lights are made of 5W Hi-Power LED, and thus, with a clearer projection to the ground comparing to other Logo Lights on the market. A lot of people worry about the installation, and we will write this article to gather more information about how to install these LED Under Door Logo Lights.
Installation Step (These Logo LED Lights are not limited to install to doors, you can also install to your front or rear bumper or other location as well, installation for other position will be similar):
1. Carefully remove the door cover. Different cars have different steps to remove the door panel, please examine your door carefully and see what needs to be done to remove the door panel.
2. Use a pencil or sticker to mark down the best location for the LED door logo light. Use an appropriate driller to drill a hole on the bottom of door inside cover
3. Install the LED logo light to the hole, tighten the screws.
4. Wire the logo light to the door light, so that when you open the door the logo light will light up the projection to the ground.
5. Test the light and make sure it is working perfectly for both sides or 4 sides if you have a sedan. Put back the door panel and you are DONE!
Different options from Modifystreet: